Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hmmm... Poll Time! (1 update)

Three days ago I went to sleep and 1฿ = $34. When I woke up the next day it was $35.

Two days ago I went to sleep and 1฿ = $36. When I woke up the next day it was $40.

Yesterday I went to sleep with 1฿ = $40. This morning it was $46.

I guess we can expect 1฿ = $50 tomorrow, or during the next few hours... I'd like to hear your opinion about the future, oh beloved reader! How much will one bitcoin be worth at the end of this month?



Is this our future?



Update 1, 07/03/2013: Wow, that went down fast! :-D It was about to hit $50 when I went to sleep and during the night it went back to $42... No worries, though! That only means it will take a bit more to reach $1.000.000... ;-)





Get Free Bitcoins From These Websites

This list is checked daily to ensure that all of these websites actually send free bitcoins!:

Daily Bitcoins (read our review here)
CoinAd (read our review here) (and read this too)
BitVisitor (read our review here)
Earn Free Bitcoins (read our review here)
CoinVisitor (read our review here) (and read this too) (and this!)
BitCoin4YOU (read our review here)
Bunny Run (read our review here)
Bitcoiner (read our review here)
Bitcoin Faucet (read our review here)
CoinTicket (read our review here)
Coin Reaper (read our review here)
BTC For Me (read our review here)
Free BTC PT (read our review here)
BitSprinkle (read our review here)
Bit Hits
Omnicoins (read this post first!)

Do you know of any other website that gives bitcoins for free? Tell us on the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment